WARNING: For those who haven't started Fallout 4, this article will contain minor spoilers
1. Reclaim Your Wife/Husband's Wedding Ring
2. Build a Fort/Destroy Your Home
3. Have Codsworth Call You 'Mr Boobies'
4. Kill the Worlds Easiest Boss/Get a Pet Killing Machine
You've actually got two options here. You can either use the holotape located in the control shack in your Pip Boy to send the sentry into combat zones to clear enemies out, or you can use the holotape in the terminal inside the shack to activate him in defense mode for an easy boss kill. Not only that, but he'll drop a few useful items like fusion cores, which you will want for...
5. Make like Tony Stark and have a Hall of Armour
There you have it. You've clocked your first hour of Fallout 4, and you've got a secure homestead, a selection of metal evening wear, some spare jewellery and a humorous name. What more could you want? No need to thank me.